randiction

March 02, 2006

Randiction 1.0 released - Site info

So, what's Randiction about anyways? Randiction is a random number guessing game. You guess between two numbers and get points for being right. That's the concept behind my program. I have kept this two-year project quiet, since I wanted to make the program as perfect as possible before I release it for distribution.

In deciding if I wanted to use a blog or an independent site for the application, I decided to go with a blog, since I want comments about the program submitted for other people to see. You can post anonymously here, since, even with the potential for spam-bot posts, I do not see why I should require registration here just to post. I plan to keep both the software and the site minimal in required involvement, so that is why I have a pretty much template-originated and casual layout here.
I have set up a Gmail account for you to email me if you feel that your comment is more effective through a more personal medium.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home